Monday, March 2, 2009

BAD MOMMY!!! (Thank you Aunt Amanda for being an awesome guilt-tripper...haha)

Ok.... mommy has been SUPER slack and I am truly sorry to all those who diligently check this blog for updates. I can't imagine how I got so behind on this.... oh, wait.... yes I can....the culprits are either spread out ALL over town or independently (more likely, callaboratively) trashing every inch of the house. :-)

So, with that said... I do solmenly pledge now (with all of you as witnesses) without my fingers crossed (grin) that I will update this blog at least once a week. YEAH!

Cya with an update on Thursday after Seth's hockey team is the "Canes Cup" winner for this season. (ok... my fingers were crossed there...ha ha)

Bye!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

YEAH!!!!! All my diligence has been rewarded.

I will hold you to it. :o)

Danny said...

you suck.. this was 9 months ago! Your a failure.